Displaying Latest Comments

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sometimes we are asked what is the layman's comments? I honestly feel uncomfortable. why and why with my article .. no one has ever commented .. Did I post this article has too many already posted .. but I do not give up so easily .. because I believe that one day my articles can be helpful to others ..

Switch from the article that I posted. although there has been no comment at all .. but for you who have been full of comments on the article .. I want to give the show a little knowledge of the latest comments. Showing a person or a new comment. we do not need to open up our whole article to see who make comments to our articles. and see where they dipostingan commented:


Here's how to Recent Comments (Comments Latest):

1. Login to blogger then go to "Layout"
2. Then copy the following script:


<script  style="text/javascript" src="http://e-learningbims.blogspot.com/comments.js">  </ script>  <script style="text/javascript">  a_rc var = 8; var  m_rc = false ; var n_rc  = true; o_rc  var = 40; </ script> <script  </ script>

- The figure 8 is the number of comments that will be displayed.
- Replace with the name of e-learningbims.blogspot.com blogging.

3. To display it in the sidebar then select "Add a Gadget -> HTML / Javascript" Then insert the script above into the box provided or in which the content.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment